- Leasing: The Tenancy Agreement is a legal and binding contract and the Tenant is responsible for payment of the rent for the entire agreed term. The Agreement may not be terminated early unless written permission is obtained from the Landlord. Where there is more than one Tenant, all obligations, including those for rent and repairs, can be enforced against all of the Tenants jointly and against each individually. As the Tenancy is subject to deposit protection then joint Tenants have to nominate a lead tenant to act on their behalf. If you are unsure of your obligations under this Agreement, then you are advised to take independent legal advice before signing.
- Guarantor: A UK based guarantor is required for monthly rental payments. Without a guarantor or if you prefer, an upfront payment for the year can be made.
- All-Inclusive rent: water, electricity, gas and Wi-Fi are all included so there will not be unexpected costs.
- Onsite management and maintenance team: you can feel secure knowing we are there to provide support when this is needed.
- Secure access: every student requires an electronic fob and key to get into the grounds, and apartments. There are CCTV cameras in common areas for their safety.
- Personal content insurance: it is the student’s responsibility to obtain content insurance for their own belongings, as well as any bicycle or indeed car which will reside at The Courtyard.
- Parents' parking permit: a 48 hour pass will be provided to you free of charge.
- Additions to the flats: There are two options available. Renting linens, kitchen supplies or a fully equipped ‘arrive and move in’ more like the AirbNb experience. Please follow the link below for info and prices.